Join the Team
Land and facilities manager
Salary Range: $25/hour [$26,000 – $39,000]
As the Land and Facilities Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining all Caleb Global land and facilities including regular maintenance, landscaping, equipment maintenance, tools and resources, and vendor contracts and relations. Work and projects will be identified and determined between you and the Caleb Nashville Manager.
Skills and Qualifications
- Commitment to our Vision, Mission, Values and Statement of Faith.
- Proven knowledge of and experience with tools, resources, and methods for accomplishing all responsibilities listed above.
- Small engine maintenance and repair is a plus.
- Sustaining excellent vendor and contractor relationships
- Experience and skill with procuring vendor quotes for specific projects and needs
- Ability to produce project scope, resources, materials, budget, time and to project manage.
- You will be responsible for ongoing general maintenance of all facilities, including:
- Interior wall, ceiling and trim repair and paintingInterior floor repair, cleaning and maintenance
- Interior lighting repair and maintenance
- Assembly and installation of window treatments, shelving, wall hangings, other as directed.
- Light “handyman-level” repair, maintenance, and/or installation of electrical, plumbing, appliances.
- Exterior maintenance of siding, roof, skylights, decks, walkways, lighting, gutters, doors, windows, fences, sheds, garages, etc.
- You will be responsible for all vendor and subcontractor subscriptions, plans, and relationships including but not limited to:
- American Home Shield
- Pest control
- Trash pickup
- Phone, Wifi, digital
- You will be responsible for some event preparations, including assisting in set up and clean up.
- Other as directed.
- You will be responsible for scheduling lawn mowing of all properties and keeping vendor excellence.
- You will be responsible for maintenance of all landscaping (hard and soft) and includes but not limited to:
- Softscape: Shrubs, trees and flower beds
- Walking trails through woods
- Driveways, sidewalks, hardscape
- Firepits, sheds, fences
- Weeding, mulching
- Leaf and debris blowing and removal
- Other as directed
Work and Compensation
- $25/hour at 20-30 hours per week
- Paid Time Off
- 5 vacation days, 5 sick days [at 5 hours/day]
- 7 holidays per year [at 5 hours/day]