Join the Team
Director of Donor Development
Salary Range: $50,000 – $60,000
We request that you submit both a Cover Letter and Resume that demonstrates your interest in working specifically with Caleb Global and your qualifications for working in a faith-based, non-profit, as the Director of Donor Development.
Caleb Global has a fifteen-year history of cultivating treasured and strategic global relationships towards igniting revival in Israel, the Middle East, and the nations. We do this through training, discipling and sending, through local, national, and international gospel outreach, and through building international relationships, co-laboring with ministries, hosting regional and local gatherings, and developing community. As a highly visible representative of Caleb Global, we are looking for a Director of Donor Development who can demonstrate outstanding performance in positively and accurately representing our values, vision, and mission to key members of the community. At its core, this position has a key role in advancing existing donor relationships and growing the donor income for the organization, fueling the fulfillment of our vision.
- The Director of Donor Development is a department leader and decision-maker who actively participates in setting the funding vision and strategy for Caleb Global, as well as oversees the day-to-day responsibilities of the Donor Development team.
- The Director of Donor Development is responsible for developing new and existing major donor relationships and strategies for annual fundraising, monthly partner cultivation, stewardship opportunities, and capital campaigns.
- The Director of Donor Development is responsible for knowing and implementing industry best practices and for maintaining compliance with ECFA, GuideStar, Charity Navigator, and Excellence in Giving.
Skills and Qualifications
- Deep and unapologetic Christian Faith.
- Strong, professional, and warm interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record of developing successful fundraising strategies and results, particularly in annual giving and major gift fundraising including success in securing five, six, and seven-figure gifts.
- Working knowledge of development best practices, trends in development, fundraising tools, and technology – including donor databases/CRMs.
- Working knowledge and experience with all Google and Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Attention to detail and accurate presentation of data in presentations and to donors.
- Create and implement mission-critical and values-driven donor development strategies.
- Regular and consistent donor relationships and connections to understand their mission interests and needs, and strategies for donor care and development.
- Assure accuracy in donor information, notes, and correspondence is recorded in CRM.
- Cultivate, prepare, present and secure major gift asks of five, six, and seven figures.
- Understand and implement latest fundraising trends and best practices.
- Oversee underwriting of signature events and assist in event planning.
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators of Donor Team and analyze monthly reports pulled from CRM to strategize future donor development plans.
- Maintain, review, utilize, and communicate reports to supervisors and monthly and annually to the Board.
- Assist in preparing and informing the annual budget and written plan for strategic donor development.
- Prospect, donor and foundation research.
- Prepare planned giving materials and host an event with a professional estate planner.
- Coordinate with the Marketing and Communications Team for presentations, reports, and donor communications.
- Other duties as assigned.
Work and Compensation
- 20-30 hours per week with mandatory overtime
- $55,000.00 – $60,000.00 annual.
- 10-12 paid days of vacation.
- 16 paid holidays per year.
- $200/mos. health reimbursement.
- $30/mos. wellness benefit.